Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Guinea pig: 8 week experiment

Hey Everyone! Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I will be blogging later tonight as well, but for now I just wanted to let ya'll know starting in two weeks I will be dedicating myself to an off-season figure workout routine for 8 weeks for those of you wanting to know how effective it is.

I will be taking before and after photos so you can see the changes. Yes, I will be taking all the measurements as well. Bodyfat, BMI, waist circumference, weight, etc., which is why I will not be doing it for another two weeks. I need to prepare myself.

Depending on how I feel and how effective it is I will make some slight changes to the program after the 8 weeks is up and may continue with it. However, for the sake of my own peace of mind will be taking a week off from intense weight training and substituting it with a different type of training.

My workouts and nutrition will be blogged about daily! Follow me on Twitter those of you who are interested in training in the future and want to know what works and what does not!

No comments:

Post a Comment